Projecting and production of large parts, updating of the systems of hydraulics, lubrication and control, implementation of projects on enlargement of molding or rolling force for heavy presses, rolling mills and other metallurgical machines;
Company STRENG s.r.o. is the official representative of the Company York Portable Machine Tools (Canada) in Czech Republic and countries of the European Union. Letter of the official representative of >>>
Company York Portable Machine Tools is a manufacturer of the mobile plants for axial boring and building up that allow reconstructing and repairing of cylindrical internal (including mutually spaced coaxial holes) and external surfaces in road-building and pit facilities, equipment in metallurgical, cement and mechanical engineering industries.
Except for the delivery of mobile metal-processing equipment our company fulfills works in the following lines:
- Reconstruction of nut seat areas of columns, operating cylinders, operating tool on the crosspieces of hydraulic and mechanical presses by means of mobile equipment;
- Reconstruction of cylindrical surfaces under installation of bronze bearings and seals in the hydraulic cylinders with conduction of measures for prevention further corrosion wear;
- Reconstruction of operating surfaces of roll mill stands and pilger mills, bearing seat areas in the elements of drive systems by means of mobile equipment;
- Reconstruction of deteriorated or production of new threaded holes up to M130 in part bodies of various equipment;
- Reconstruction of worn-out external shaft surfaces (journals and journal plates of steel teeming and hot-metal ladles), cylindrical internal seat areas (bearing seat places in bodies of gear units, booms and boom supports of harbor cranes, eye ends of excavator and crane buckets, brake drums of shaft hoists) on site with application of high-precision mobile equipment;
- Conduction of repair welding works on reconstruction of deteriorated large parts, including pressure-operated vessels, in conditions of the workshop for technologies allowing conduction of welding works without prior heating and further thermal treatment of the part under repair;
- Fulfillment of works on dismantling-mounting of the equipment of press and rolling equipment with change of high pressure pipelines;
- Projecting and production of large parts, updating of the systems of hydraulics, lubrication and control, implementation of projects on enlargement of molding or rolling force for heavy presses, rolling mills and other metallurgical machines;
- Supply of mobile boring-wire cladding equipment and machines (milling, grinding, drilling and threading machines) with further training of the staff and warranty and post-warranty maintenance.